20% OFF - Vintage 100% Cotton 1776 Bennington Flag - Custom Framed - Ships Free
The Bennington flag is a version of the American flag associated with the American Revolution Battle of Bennington, from which it derives its name. Its unique distinguishing feature is the inclusion of a large '76' in the canton (star field), a reference to the year 1776 when the Declaration of Independence was signed.
This one of a kind, Vintage Bennington "76" Flag is made of 100% U.S.A. cotton. Like all our vintage flags, this flag is made to order using our proprietary aging and antiquing process.
Providing you with a quality product that you and your family will cherish for many years is our primary goal, so we ask for your patience. We do our very best to complete your order and ship it within 25 - 30 business days. All vintage flags are created and antiqued by hand in our North Carolina studio, mounted on aged linen fabric, then framed under clear acrylic (no glass) ready to hang. You will be notified the day your order has been completed and ready to ship along with a tracking information.
- Flag Sizes: 2' x 3'
- Size Framed: 42" W x 32" L
- Flag Size: 3' x 5'
- Size Framed: 62" W x 42" L
- Frames for 2' x 3' Flag: Black Satin Wood, White Satin Wood, Rustic Wood
- Frames for 3' x 5' Flag: Black Satin Metal ONLY
- White Acid Free Foam Core Backing
- Heavy Duty Clear Acrylic
- Ready to Hang - Hardware Included
- All major credit cards accepted via PayPal